Welcome to our website
Founded in 1960
The Service of Urology is a specialized group that has been present on the South-Shore since 1960. We have grown into a group of 7 urologists specialized in all aspects of urology with sub specialization in oncology and minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery. Each new member has enriched our practice with his specific talents. We continue to be at the forefront of urology with experts in minimally invasive surgery including:
- Laparoscopic surgery for renal, adrenal and prostate pathologies.
- Treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia with the High Power Green Light Laser.
- Treatment of urinary incontinence with single incision surgery.
- Treatment of kidney/ureteral stones with the Holmium laser.
Our group provides services on the South-Shore and the LaSalle-Verdun region although we do accept referrals from throughout Quebec. We operate at the following hospitals:
- Hôpital Charles Lemoyne
- Hôpital Pierre-Boucher
We offer the following services at our offices:
- urology consultations
- second opinions
- vasectomies by no scalpel technique
- transperineal prostate ultrasound with biopsies
- minor surgical procedures
Our goal is to provide the best service possible to our patients. With 6 urologists we are able to provide 24 hour, 7 days a week service either at our offices, or the emergency rooms of our affiliated hospitals. We are always available to see emergency consultations within 24 to 48 hours.
Check out our urologists’ Curricula Vitae to see their diverse training.
Contact us will provide you with many options for your visit to our offices.
We look forward to welcoming you at our clinics and hospitals.
The Service of Urology group.
Dr Elie Antebi, Dr Philippe Arjane, Dr Mahmoud Nachabe, Dr Daniel J. Lewinshtein, Dr Christian Diab, Dr Tal Benzvi, Dre Emilie Baillargeon